Building your cyber confidence and assessing cyber security helps determine your readiness to detect, prevent, contain and respond to the evolving cyber threats
With the increasing number of cyber attacks and data breaches affecting companies, the public now demands more from organisations in protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of sensitive customer data and systems.
Risk Imperium supports your organisation to:
- Evaluate the latest threat landscape based on your organization’s business needs
- Prioritize your plans to combat cyber security risks
- Assess your readiness to handle massive cyber-attacks through scenario development
- Provide insights on your readiness with reference to industry standards and training and awareness with regards to the following:
- People matters— building a robust organisation’s culture of cyber security starting from top management to general employees
- Prioritising what you secure—what are your ‘crown jewels’ and how well are they protected?
- Governance—threats evolve. Do you have a process to monitor, learn from and deal with the emerging trends in cyber attacks?
- Technology—do you have sufficient technologies to deal with cyber attacks such as Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS)?
- Incident response— it could happen. Are your current internal protocols equipped to deal with cyber crises?
- What is the most appropriate manner for external communications
- onnections—their risk is your risk. Are you confident in your supply chains and business partners’ security?